Friday, April 26, 2013

Gevangen Gehouden because of the Rain



A brief update:

Somehow, Ronan made it through a second naked baby yoga class without incident. I'm thinking about taking bets on how many classes I can go to before being asked to pay for a hardwood floor replacement.


You've seen the "Very cool, very modern" shower, but some of you have been asking for some more pictures of our "Home away from home." It was a rainy day today, so Ro and I were stuck indoors-- here are some pics of where we were held captive:







One thing did brighten my spirits on this rainy day: I learned that there is an official song for this year's Queen/King's Day. You can watch the video below; hang on til' 1:59, there is a super awesome rap. At 3:08 there is what some could refer to as a gang sign, but it will likely be the gesture I make in every photo I'm in on the 30th.


Next week, I'll post some pictures of the patio so you can see some beautiful tulips and flowers with some sunshine :)




  

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful posts Sara! It is so great to see you 3 living it up in Amsterdam - your apartment is lovely, your touring looks exciting and your writing makes me laugh, as always! What an exciting adventure - can't wait to read, see and hear more - all the best xo

    ReplyDelete